1. If you dream that you have a wound on your body, problems and troubles await you.
2. If you dream that someone else is wounded, you will rise, you will be raised.
3. If you injure someone in your dream, you will avoid danger.
4. If you dream that you are hurt, you will gain wealth or honour.
5. If you dream that you are washing or putting a bandage on your own or someone else’s wound, you will get out of a difficult situation with insignificant losses and damages.
6. If you dream of battle wounds, you will be ashamed, gunshot wounds – you will have heart misunderstandings or worries about relatives, and a knife wound or other sharp object – changes in your financial situation await you.
7. If you see a lot of injured people, your work and efforts will be fruitless.